- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons, namely; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded of God for all necessary forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the Blood of Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the Blood of Christ; through the word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and the full manifestation of the Spirit in the life of the new believer.
- In water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper.
- In the Millennial or second coming of Jesus; first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to receive the living saints to Him in the air; second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
- This is one of the Lord’s commandments; that every believer should pay one tenth of his earnings. Malachi 3:10 reminds us to bring the Tithes and also to give a free will Offering as to the Lord for the upkeep of His Ministry.
- Marriage is between one man and one woman based upon the word of God. (Genesis 2:24; 5:2)
Is to see individuals grow in their relationship with the Lord, after they dedicate their lives to him
Building lives for the Kingdom of God. (Hebrews 12:28)
To win the unchurched and to assimilate them into a committed body of spirit filled believers. To equip those believers under the leadership of qualified ministers, enabling them to fulfill their God-given purpose. To achieve a level of growth and maturity in these believers that they may influence the community, the state and the world. (Matthew 28:12)
Our Primary Vision
To build the life of every child of God to its’ fullest capacity of service for the kingdom in Fellowship, Education & Outreach.
Our Vision Statement
Battalion Pentecostal Assembly, Inc. exists to declare, effectively communicate and apply the relevant biblical message to the Kingdom of God in its present and future dispensation. With a view of imparting the present and future generation with the ministry of reconciliation to God.
Fellowship: Because of what Christ has done for us on the CROSS, we as BELIEVERS, build ourselves up as we fellowship spiritually and socially by communing with God through divine prayer, worship and praise. (Acts 2:26-27).
Education: Because our people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge, it is the responsibility of this ministry to educate our people both spiritually and academically through the wisdom and guidance of God’s Holy Word. (Hosea 4:6)
Outreach: Because we are called to be all things to all men, it is our desire to reach out into Our Community in order that we might touch the lives of people, both spiritually and physically, with the practical Love of God. (Acts 4:34-35).